Deleting Telegram accounts is a very simple process. However, many users are asking for help because they don’t know how to delete Telegram accounts . Before going into the details of deleting Telegram accounts in this article, it is useful to provide some details about Telegram. Telegram has a variety of features including voice calling, video calling, and messaging. Details about the Telegram messaging app are explored online. Details of how to delete Telegram account and permanent deletion are asked. So, how to delete Telegram account?
Telegram, created by Russian programmer Pavel Durov, is a highly secure instant video and voice messaging service that offers cross-platform support. Founded in August 2013, Telegram serves its users with mobile and desktop systems.
You too Whatsapp ! If you are stuck between Telegram and Telegram, you can make the right decision. Mainly due to the privacy decision of Whatsapp !, many people delete Telegram accounts and turn to Whatsapp! Even if they use Telegram.
The Telegram app is more secure than major messaging apps like WhatsApp, Line, and Snapchat . Telegram is based on the MTProto protocol (see advanced description and FAQ), built on time-tested algorithms to align security with high-speed delivery and reliability on weak connections. The Telegram team is constantly working to improve the security of the protocol and web clients.
How to Delete Telegram Account?
Users of the Telegram application, which provides instant messaging, investigate how to delete Telegram accounts on many platforms. So, how to delete Telegram account?
Even though it offers a professional instant messaging experience, users are reluctant to use this application because it is not known to many people. Therefore, they are trying to disable the account and completely remove the phone number saved in this app from the records. How to delete Telegram account? your question is being investigated in search engines. Here’s what you need to know to delete Telegram accounts
Method Of Deleting Telegram Account
The link below is used to cancel Telegram account. When you click on the link, you will be asked for the mobile number where the application is registered. When the mobile number for the user account is entered, a code is sent to the mobile phone. After entering the code that comes to your mobile phone in the corresponding field, the account will be permanently deleted. The data related to the permanently deleted account cannot be restored. Therefore, you must be sure of the action you will take before deleting Telegram account is performed . By completing these steps, you will complete delete permanent telegram account.
Delete Telegram Account By Determining Time Alone (PC and Mobile Devices)
As shown in the title, you can set a specific time to delete Telegram accounts . What you need to do for this is quite simple. We have listed below what you need to do to schedule and delete Telegram accounts .
- Open the home screen by running Telegram
- Click the Settingsbutton next to the Contacts and Chat options below.
- After entering Settings , continue with the Privacy and Security option found here
- When you scroll down a bit, you will see the option Automatically delete my distant account
- Choose how many months you will be away from the menu next to “If away for” . When you select this option, your account will be automatically deleted when the selected time expires. For example, if you want your account to be deleted after 1 month , select 1 month
- After this step, you can remove telegram app from your phone
If you don’t log in to Telegram for the specified amount of time, your account will be permanently destroyed.
How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently? (PC and Mobile)
You can delete Telegram accounts permanently. This is as easy as scheduling deletion. All you need to do is get the result by carefully following the steps below.
- From your Internet browser https://my.telegram.org/auth?to=deactivatego to the site by clicking on the link.
- The Delete Account or Manage Appspage will appear
- Enter your phone number in the relevant field and confirm it by clicking on the Next button
- After confirming, a security code is sent to the phone. This code is sent via the Telegram app , not as an SMS.
- Enter this code in the Confirmation Codefield on the same page
- On the page that opens, click Delete this accountto go to the next step.
- The page that opens contains warnings and information about the permanent deletion of your account. If you agree, click the Cancel My Accountbutton below and go to the next step.
- This page is the last warning page. When you permanently delete your account, there is a warning text telling you that you will not be able to reach it again. When you click the Yes, Delete my accountbutton on this page, the account deletion occurs.
After Deleting Telegram Account, Will All Data Be Deleted?
Deleting Telegram account destroys all data belonging to the user. This includes member group information and channel information. The groups in which the account is registered are deleted and the messages here disappear along with the account. No data or telegram groups remain for the user’s account. The delete Telegram account is completed in a short time.
Delete a Telegram Account Using the Telegram App
You cannot delete Telegram accounts via the Telegram app. Unfortunately, Telegram will not allow this. To permanently delete Telegram account , click on the link above using Chrome or Safari via Android or IOS . This is the only way to delete Telegram accounts from mobile phones. At least for now.
You can also delete Telegram account by clicking on this link via PC . This is the simplest way. You can successfully delete an account by following the steps we have specified individually. Do you like our guide to deleting Telegram accounts ? If you have not been able to delete telegram accounts despite all this, you can send us your question in the comments area below. If you like our guide, want to share with your friends!
- Delete Twitter Account * 2022 Delete Twitter Account
- Eliminare Account Netflix *2022 Come Disdire Netflix?