At the end of this article, which we have prepared for you on the process of deleting Spotify account , you will see that the topic of how to delete Spotify account is not difficult at all. We will explain delete Spotify account step by step with pictures and you can easily manage delete Spotify account . Before you start deleting Spotify accounts , let’s see what we need to pay attention to.
Before deleting Spotify accounts , it is helpful to get to know them. Since April 23, 2006, Spotify has been one of the most used apps around the world. The Spotify app is known as the Swedish music data streaming system. Spotify allows you to listen to select music recorded by world famous record labels such as “Sony, EMI, Universal” without any restrictions. Music in this app is easily accessible based on search criteria like Artist, Album Name, Song Name, Genre.
If you want to delete Spotify account in this app, you can delete your account from Spotify Account Settings section or use subscription services. How Do I Delete Spotify Account ? We will answer this curious question. How do I delete Spotify account and disable Premium? Here are the details. Spotify is the most used music app of recent times and is used by millions of people. Even though it is a widely used application, there may be many people who no longer want to use it. If you have found another app or you no longer want to use it, you can delete Spotify account . The process of deleting Spotify account is much simplerdelete Facebook account .
What to Consider Before Deleting Spotify Account?
There are a few things to consider before deleting Spotify account .
- After deleting Spotify account, you will lose your username. So you can’t recreate an account with the same username later.
- After deleting Spotify account, you will lose all the music and playlists you have saved.
- Playlists created after delete Spotify account will
- After deleting Spotify account, you will lose all your followers.
- If your Spotify account is not free like a Premium subscription, you need to cancel the Premium subscription before deleting Spotify account.
We recommend that you take the above warnings into consideration.
How to Delete Spotify Account? Step-by-Step Method
To delete Spotify account , you need to follow these steps.
- Click on the ” Contact form” button on the page that opens by clicking on the following link: https://www.spotify.com/it/about-us/contact/
- Click the ” Account” button on the page that opens
- Then click on ” I want to close my account“
- Click the CLOSE ACCOUNToption on the left side of the displayed page.
- “ Are you sure you have to close? ”A question will come in the form. On this page, press the CLOSE ACCOUNTbutton again and go to the next step
- At this stage, you will be asked if the account you intend to close is the correct account. Here the “playlist”, ”follower”, “followed” and email information are displayed. If it is the correct account, click on the ” Continue” link below
- At this stage, you will see a page showing what you have lost when deleting Spotify account. You can proceed to the next step by clicking the “Continue” link on this page.
- You are now in the final stage. When you get to this step, an account deletion link will be sent to your email address that your Spotify account is linked to. This link is valid for 24 hoursand your account will be permanently closed when you click on it
- When you click on the link sent by email, a page will open showing that your Spotify account has been closed. This stage is the final stage. Your Spotify account was successfully closed
If you want to return, just click on the new link sent to your email. However, the turnaround time is 7 days , and if you don’t click this link within 7 days , your Spotify account will be permanently closed.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Account?
One of the most frequently asked questions about Spotify, a popular music app, is how to cancel Premium memberships. Deleting Spotify Premium Account is as follows: First, log into your Spotify account. Then click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Then go to the option that says subscription on the left hand side.
- Click the Cancel Plan button here. Then confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking “ Yes“, cancel. In this way, the cancellation of the Premium occurs.
How To Delete Spotify Account Without Password?
Of course, you can’t close a Spotify account without your password. This is not possible, but you can easily delete Spotify account and your Spotify Premium account by resetting the password. After resetting the password, please try the above methods one by one.
If you could still delete the Spotify account without your password, it wouldn’t be difficult for someone else to get into your account. For this reason it is impossible to delete a Spotify account without a password. We want you to know that a password is also required to prevent a criminal situation.
Can Deleting A Spotify Account Be Canceled?
Yes, as we explained above, you have 7 full days after deleting Spotify account . During this time, if you click on the link to your email, your account will be restored. You can also open a new Spotify account using the same email after 14 days .
Is It Possible To Delete Spotify Account From The App?
Unfortunately, you cannot delete Spotify account from the app . But you can close your account by accessing the Spotify Mobile site from the internet browser of an Android or IOS phone. For this, all you have to do is use Chrome if you are using Android and the Safari browser if you are using IOS.
If you like our guide on deleting Spotify accounts , don’t forget to comment. We also ask that you recommend us to your friends and share us from your social media accounts. This way, we want you to know that we will be more than happy to contribute to our website and introduce ourselves to the people you love.
- Delete Twitter Account * 2022 Delete Twitter Account
- Eliminare Account Netflix *2022 Come Disdire Netflix?