Before the guide deleting Gmail accounts , it is worth mentioning the successes of Gmail. Maybe you will stop deleting Gmail accounts . Gmail, Google ‘s email service product , is used by millions today. But many people are exploring how to delete gmail accounts . Gmail, which has managed to become the most used email application in the world in a very short time, is starting to be used by new users every day. Today, tens of thousands of businesses prefer Gmail email accounts.
Despite this, there are hundreds of thousands of people who want how to delete a gmail account . We wrote this thread to help these people. So anyone who wants how to delete gmail account will be successful by following the steps below.
When it comes to deleting Gmail accounts , most people think of deleting social media accounts. Facebook , Instagram , Twitter or thousands of people who want to delete their TikTok account are searching the internet. The number of people interested in how to delete Gmail accounts is higher. So, how to delete Gmail account? The answer to your question can be found in this article.
The number of people who don’t like usernames and email addresses is quite high. Users who delete Gmail accounts close their old accounts and open a new email account. Facebook and Instagram accounts we showed you how to delete in our previous post. Now we will help you with the guide to delete Gmail account . Follow the steps below to delete Gmail account :
Although you are happy with your Gmail account, you have the right to close your Gmail account for any reason. A digital virus may have infiltrated your Gmail account or you may no longer like your username. Also, your Gmail account may have been stolen or your account may be used by someone else without warning. Even if none of this has happened, you may no longer want to use any email account. Of course, deleting Gmail accounts you no longer want to use is essential for your privacy.
What Should Be Considered Before Deleting Gmail Accounts?
Facebook, Instagram, social media accounts, or especially if you use your Gmail account to log into bank accounts, deleting Gmail accounts can be a big deal for you. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take this action after defining a different email address to log into the bank and social media accounts we have mentioned.
It is in your hands to do or not to perform operations that are extremely burdensome and appear to be harmful in the future process. But hackers, if you have a Gmail address that isn’t infected with Internet hackers, you should choose to continue using your current address. Here are some things to consider before deleting Gmail accounts :
- After permanently closing Gmail account, you cannot get the same Gmail account again
- After you permanently delete your Gmail account, you will no longer be able to access the emails in your email account
- Therefore, you need to backup your important emails before deleting Gmail account
How to Delete Gmail Account? – Guide To Delete Gmail Accounts
How to delete Gmail account? before answering your question, we should warn you about this. Unlike social media accounts, you can no longer use your username when deleting Gmail accounts . For example: when you delete the danielchev @ gmail email account, no one can get that address again, even years later. This also applies to you.
- First of all from your Internet browser https://myaccount.google.com/Log in with your Gmail account by clicking on the Internet address.
- On the drop-down page, click the Data and Personalizationlink under Personal Information
- After clicking on the Delete a service or your accountlink under Download your data and Establish a management plan for your account , you will encounter four different options
- To permanently delete Gmail accounts, click the Delete Account link in the Delete your Google Account section
- This is the final stage. On the page that appears, you will be asked to re-enter the password for your security. After entering the password, press the Nextbutton to scroll.
- After re-entering the password, you have successfully completed deleting Gmail account. At this point, complete deleting Gmail account by clicking the Delete Account button
As we wrote at the beginning of this article, you should be careful before closing your Gmail email address. To avoid interrupting your work, you need to protect your data by syncing all your work connected to your Gmail account with another Gmail account.
How To Delete A Gmail Account From A Mobile Phone? (Android-IOS)
How to delete Gmail account from mobile? To delete Gmail account from the mobile phone browser (Android-ios) https://myaccount.google.com/ enter the website. You can access your Gmail account from the Safari app if you use Ios or from the Chrome app if you use Android.
After logging into your account, all the steps are as described above. But for your convenience, we have listed below what you need to do from your Android device or Ios device .
- After opening the site, click the Go to your Google Accountbutton in the top right corner
- Click Privacy and Personalizationon the drop-down page just below the welcome message.
- Click on Delete a service or your accountat the bottom of the page, just under the heading Download your data , Establish a management plan for your account
- Click Delete Your Accountunder Delete your Google Account , one of the four options you come across.
- At this point, you will see a page asking you to re-enter your password. After re-entering the password, continue by clicking the Next button
- Delete Gmail accountby clicking on Delete account at the bottom of the page that opens.
Here are all the steps!
How To Delete Gmail Account Without A Password?
It is not possible to delete Gmail accounts without a password. Delete Gmail account , which is not already encrypted, will create a security problem for everyone. Therefore, it is not possible to delete the Gmail account password without resetting it.
Follow these steps to reset your password before deleting your Gmail account: First https://myaccount.google.com/ reset your Gmail password by clicking on the link. After resetting your password, you can delete Gmail account by following the steps outlined above. If you like our guide to deleting your Gmail account, we would appreciate it if you shared it with your friends! Also, if you are having trouble deleting Gmail accounts , specify the problem in the comments section under this topic. We will be happy to assist you. If you have benefited from our article, we would appreciate if you wrote it to us as a comment.
- Delete Microsoft Account * 2022
- Delete Outlook Account * 2022 Delete Outlook Account